Make your B2B lead generation work harder in 2019
In 2019, the B2B buyer journey is more complex than ever, and measuring the success of your lead generation efforts is often far from easy.
However, the vital role of search marketing is indisputable - in fact, 93% of B2B buying processes start with an online search according to research by Pinpoint Market Research and Anderson Jones PR.
So, how can you make your SEM and SEO activity work harder in 2019, and drive leads more efficiently through search? Join Croud and Google for the latest Croud x Google Connect event, to discover smart strategies for success in the complex B2B sector.
- Gain a deeper understanding of which types of marketing/media work best at each stage of the B2B buyer's journey
- Discover the B2B search marketing trends to look out for in 2019 as we discuss research from the past year and examine the new topics and themes which have emerged
- Learn how Croud drives organic leads at scale for a billion dollar turnover company
- Take part in an interactive breakfast session with networking and Q&A panel session
- Date: Thursday February 28
- Time: 9am - 11am (breakfast served from 8.30am)
- Location: Google, 111 8th Avenue, New York, NY, 10011
Places are limited. Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.