Why Amazon is the new Google - and how to respond
Sixty-six per cent of product searches now start on Amazon, whilst 79% of e-commerce sales include Amazon as part of the online customer journey. Your customers are on Amazon, and they're looking for products you sell, and very often they are searching for your brand. Amazon isn't going away, so brands need to start thinking about what they're going to do about it.
At Croud we believe that developing a successful Amazon strategy is as much about owning your content and telling your brand story as it is about building a profitable sales channel. Join Croud, eve sleep and Amazon for an informative breakfast session on accelerating your marketing efforts through Amazon.
- First up, Croud's Head of Amazon Strategy, Herbie King, will be discussing the benefits of using Amazon and walk you through some expert tips - from boosting your paid and organic visibility, to the Amazon Accelerator Program
- You'll then hear directly from Amazon as Croud's Partner Manager takes you through some advice for preparing for the peak holiday season on Amazon
- We'll round off with a Q&A session, where you can put all of your Amazon-related questions to our expert speakers, including eve sleep's Digital Acquisition Director and Croud's Head of Amazon Strategy
- Date: Thursday, 26th September
- Time: 09:00 - 10:30 (breakfast and networking from 08:30)
- Location: Croud, 39 Tabernacle Street, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 4AA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.