Croud x Captify: Explore the future of search
The role of search in the consumer journey - and therefore our marketing strategies - is evolving, and moving beyond being purely a bottom-of-the-funnel activity. And with search marketing now increasingly intersecting with display, voice, video and more, there are plenty of exciting opportunities out there for savvy marketers.
But in an increasingly complex landscape, how can you respond to these changes and stay ahead of the competition? Join Croud and Captify for an evening of insightful talks and lively discussion, plus the chance to network with your digital marketing peers.
- Join Dom Joseph, CEO and Co-founder at Captify, for a fireside chat, exploring how Captify is shaping the future of search, how search can provide valuable opportunities for brands to truly understand their audiences, and key considerations for the world of voice search.
- Hear from Duncan Nichols, Director of Strategy & Planning at Croud, as he explores how structured data and predictive results will change how we search online - and the results that we receive.
- Find out how Bose launched their Sleepbuds product across three international markets, using search in an innovative way - to increase brand awareness in new markets and with new audiences
- Take part in an interactive evening session with networking and Q&A
- Date: Wednesday, 1st May
- Time: 5 - 7pm (talks followed by drinks and networking - if you're heading to the Drum Digital Advertising Awards, join us for a pre-drink or two!)
- Location: Captify HQ, 5 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.