Join Croud and Microsoft on October 2
As innovations within AI and machine learning continue at speed, the role of digital marketing as we know it is changing exponentially. This, combined with rapidly changing audience behaviours, is causing businesses to rethink their marketing strategies.
In such a fast-moving environment, how can you ensure you're maximizing your chances of success? Join speakers from Croud, Microsoft and LinkedIn for a morning of engaging talks and discussion, exploring the future of digital marketing.
- Hear from Afiya Addison, Education Lead at LinkedIn, on the Anatomy of Customer Success, as she explores three ways to foster stronger partnerships and create a better customer experience
- Listen to Adam Clemence, Croud's Senior SEO Account Manager, as he explores what voice means for the future of search
- Explore the role of audiences in an automated age, and the latest audience strategies - with Croud's Associate Director, Chandni Kothari
- Hear from Microsoft's Sophie Sarin, as she analyzes the promise of AI in marketing, and specifically how brands can capitalize on the opportunities available
- Date: Wednesday, October 2
- Time: 8:30am - 11:00am (breakfast followed by talks and networking)
- Location: Microsoft HQ, 11 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.