Going global: Panel discussion & drinks - 11th July
Small businesses are the driving force behind the UK's economy and international growth. But how can SMEs deliver sustained international growth?
Join Google, plus Croud, Net World Sports and Bryter - all of whom were included on this year's The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100, having driven international sales growth in excess of 35% year on year - for a lively panel discussion, Q&A and networking drinks on the 11th July. As well as sharing their international success stories,
- Why Brexit is the biggest challenge facing SMEs in the next 3-5 years
- The role of data in driving overseas success
- How lean marketing teams can operate on a global scale using data and smart digital marketing
- Date: Wednesday 11th July
- Time: 3pm - 5.30pm (networking & drinks from 3pm, panel starting at 3.30pm)
- Location: Clerkenwell Club Bar, 2-4 Old Street, London, EC1V 9AA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.