Midlands Marketing Forum - Join us on 26th September
Bringing together marketers and business leaders from across the Midlands, the Midlands Marketing Forum will explore some of the hottest topics in marketing today - from bridging the gap between on- and offline, to the role of automation, to international growth levers.
- Hear from Topps Tiles on how they're bridging the gap between on- and offline
- Listen to a lively discussion on the challenges and opportunities of going global, featuring Croud, Grenade, Google, Midlands Engine, and Bing
- Discover how manufacturing giant Cemex has evolved its approach to become truly digital-first
- Learn from Croud's Director of Planning & Insight how the world of digital is evolving and uncover the power and perils of marketing automation
- Network with your peers and enjoy drinks and canapés in a relaxed setting, whilst taking in the spectacular views of the city from Level 25 of Hotel Indigo
- Date: Wednesday 26th September
- Time: 14:00 - 17:00
- Location: Hotel Indigo, The Cube Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RS
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.