Enhance your mobile experienceMobile accounts for 52% of global website traffic in 2019. However, the average page loading speed on mobile is 27.3 seconds, a staggering 88% longer than on a desktop.
Whilst consumers are rapidly moving towards mobile browsing and shopping, many brands are struggling to implement a successful customer experience on mobile. So how can you improve your mobile strategy to enhance customer experience and ultimately revenue through mobile?
Join Serpico, Google and your digital marketing peers, on Friday 31st January, to explore the challenges faced by marketers when it comes to their mobile strategy, and the practical steps you can take to boost performance.
- Hear from Google on the value of mobile maturity, exploring the key elements of a good user journey, future-proofing and performance optimisation
- Find out from Croud's Global Head of Technical SEO, Kevin Ellen, Strategy and Planning Executive, Lisa Sajwani and Creative Production Lead, Andrea Mattioli, on how to leverage AMP to enhance user engagement.
- Hear first-hand from OKA's Head of SEO Stephen Morris how the leading luxury furniture retailer implemented an AMP blog to deliver a superior customer experience
- Date: Friday, 31st January
- Time: 10:30 - 14:00 (talks and roundtable followed by lunch and networking)
- Location: Google, 123 Buckingham Palace Road, Belgravia, London, SW1
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.
This event has now ended
If you'd like to know about this event and upcoming events this year, contact firstname.lastname@example.org