Discover what matters to shoppers in the US, UK, Germany and Italy
According to Croud's survey of over 1,000 shoppers across the globe, 59.6% of shoppers expect to purchase clothing online more in the next six months, particularly in the US (65%). But with the online space becoming increasingly saturated, how can retailers continue to drive sales, stay relevant and compete with big brands?
In this report, Croud explores shifting attitudes towards fashion, featuring an exclusive survey of 1,054 shoppers in the US, UK, Germany and Italy.
Download Croud's report to:
- Discover what influences online purchase intent for clothing and footwear
- Understand the online purchase journey for fashion shoppers across the US, UK, Germany and Italy
- Explore the potential impact of augmented and virtual reality in the fashion e-commerce landscape
- Understand the potential for social commerce across different markets
- Find out what drives consumers to purchase on Amazon, and its role in online fashion shopping across different markets