Discover what matters to shoppers in Germany
According to Croud's survey of over 1,000 shoppers across the globe, 59.6% of shoppers expect to purchase clothing online more in the next six months. But with the online space becoming increasingly saturated, how can German retailers continue to drive sales, stay relevant and compete with big brands?
In this report, Croud explores German consumers' shifting attitudes towards fashion, based on the responses from 217 German and 837 non-German shoppers.
Download Croud's report to:
- Learn what influences online purchase intent for shoppers in Germany, in comparison to those in other countries
- Understand the online purchase journey for fashion shoppers across Germany
- Explore the potential impact of augmented and virtual reality in the fashion e-commerce landscape
- Understand the potential for social commerce in Germany
- Find out what drives German consumers to purchase on Amazon, and its role in online fashion shopping across different markets