sTORYTELLING THROUGH VIDEO - roundtable breakfast
With more than 1.9bn logged-in users visiting YouTube every month, and collectively watching over a billion hours of video every day, the platform’s reach is undeniable.
But how can you cut through the noise and make your video content really stand out? Join us for our latest Croud x Google breakfast event to find out how to tell a compelling story through video, in order to drive real reach and awareness.
- Hear from Rowan Evans, Croud’s Director of Content, on what makes great content - including how to roll out reactive content at speed
- Get the latest YouTube insights from Google’s Dave Murray-Jones, including examples of 2018’s stand-out video content - from the royal wedding to “This is America”
- Get tips from Croud and YouTube’s creative teams on how to take your creative to the next level, plus the latest formats that should be on your radar
- Take part in a lively discussion with your marketing peers, and get answers to all of your video-related questions
- Date: Wednesday 28th November
- Time: 08:30 - 10:30
- Location: Croud, Trinity, First Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.