Explore 2020 digital trends in travelAccording to eMarketer, digital ad spending in the UK travel sector is set to hit £2.12bn in 2020, an increase of more than 10% on this year. But with the digital space evolving at speed, it can be difficult to know where to best allocate your marketing spend to drive results.
Join us on Thursday 5th December to explore the digital marketing trends likely to shape the travel industry in 2020 and beyond. From exploring the importance of cross-device campaigns, to looking into new ad formats and the role of AI and automation, we'll shine a spotlight on how holiday shopping behaviours are evolving, and how travel marketers can best respond.
- Learn from Microsoft's travel industry analyst on how the customer booking journey is evolving, and the trends to look out for
- Hear from a panel of travel industry experts, from Croud, Microsoft, and The Thinking Traveller, on the top digital marketing trends for 2020 and beyond, and how travel advertisers can capitalise on these to get ahead
- Take advantage of the opportunity to put forward your travel marketing related questions to the experts, plus enjoy networking with your peers
- Date: Thursday, 5th December
- Time: 9am - 10.30am (breakfast and networking from 8.30am)
- Location: Croud, 39 Tabernacle Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 4AA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.
This event has now ended
If you'd like to recieve the presentation materials from this event or find out about our upcoming events, please get in touch with email@example.com.